Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My journey

@Former-Member that is great news about being able to move. I bet thst time wont come doon enough though
Former-Member
Not applicable

You too @Zoe7
Former-Member
Not applicable

Always have the risk of ending up homeless again on single income etc but yes need to go @outlander better this way on our own night too tired
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7

Hi @Former-Member What have you been up to today? I have been watching the AFL grand final - great game and great result.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like you are enjoying it. Spent most of the day out. Might watch a movie on Netflix soon @Zoe7

A movie sounds great @Former-Member I am watching cricket now - going to take my meds soon and then hope they kick in early. Been doing a little housework since the football finished and now settling in for the night. Just need to give my fur babies their nightime biscuits and they will be settled in for the night too.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds like you have it all sorted @Zoe7

To be honest I’m going a bit stir crazy 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Zoe7 slept in until 2pm must have needed it. We were both really tired. 

That's a big sleep in @Former-Member You really must have needed it. I don't get the chance to sleep in - two little fluffballs that let me know in the morning it is time for breakfast lol

I often have another nap after I feed them though - depending on whether I have had a good night's sleep or had nightmares that wake me. They have significantly improved over the last few months though so that is a huge win for me.

I have mowed the lawns and done some paperwork today - the NRL grand final is on tonight so I am trying to get everything done that is on my list before that time so I can sit down in front of the tv and watch it.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance