Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

No worries @outlander much easier on desktop version when you can have multiple screens open at the same time Smiley Happy

lol Goodmorning @Former-Member - how you travelling today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sloth pace @Zoe7

Just had second cuppa in bed. With spoonful of Nutella lol

I resisted buying chocolate yesterday, but was craving and of course there’s a jar of Nutella there for D. :face_with_rolling_eyes:😁😳

Any plans today?

Housework is my only plan today @Former-Member but presently snuggled up on the couch with Toby - me thinks I will not be moving anytime soon lol

Speaking of sloths - I bought a toy sloth the other day - I say it is for Toby but really it is because I loved it myself lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Did you get the sloth from Kmart?  They’re so cute. I bought one for d, lol. @Zoe7

Yes I did @Former-Member - they are adorable - especially with the baby as well - one for me to cuddle and one for Toby to play with - sooo funny you bought one for D too LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

A pink one, couldn’t resist. Such a big kid. @Zoe7 😛

I got the bigger one with mum and baby @Former-Member - they are adorable and so snuggly. Toby was cuddled into it last night on the couch - it was very cute Smiley Tongue I didn't see the pink ones - maybe because once I saw the one I got it was all I could look at!

Former-Member
Not applicable

The mum and baby must be new. I didn’t see them @Zoe7

feeling uptight. Might have to head off for a bit. 💜

I'll see if I cam find an image of the mum and baby and post it for you @Former-Member - something to see when you pop back in Heart