Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

I have been watching something I recorded yesterday whilst snuggled up with Toby - it has been relaxing and I feel a little better - still not great but any improvement is good.Smiley Happy

Glad you have found a nice spot and to be by the river is a bonus for you @Faith-and-Hope It is cold here again today but the rain has stopped. I really need to cut the grass but it is still far too wet to do that - maybe it will dry out a bit by tomorrow and I can do it then. 

Have you been to any galleries yet today?

Hi @Zoe7
How are you going. It's been raining here to today. I have been organizing my daughters the birthday for tomorrow. I'm grateful that only family are coming. Otherwise it gets to much for me. Iv been in a bit of a bad place the last few days but getting. I went and bought some new clothes and make up for myself to make myself to feel better. It's working so far haha.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@ How are yo

Hope your doing ok zoe

Hi @Twinklelight I have been resting on the couch today - I had about 5 hours sleep but woke feeling exhausted still so slept a bit more this morning. I feel a bit better now but am not motivated to do anything - I am not pushing it though because last night was hard for me and I need to give myself time to allow the feelings wash over me today.

I was just reading about your daughter's cake you bought - sounds lovely Smiley Very HappyAlso read how you have been unwell - that really sucks but I am glad you saw the doctor and know what is wrong - hopefully you will start feeling better really soon - fingers crossed for you Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7

Iv been put on antibiotics  so hopefully they why help. I wish I was in bed. But I need to show hubby and the kids that I dont spend all my time in bed. They hate it. But I love my bed. I lo e it so much. I could lay in there every day if I could. 

If I could take my couch with me everywhere then I would be happy - it is very comfortable and the perfect length for me to lay on @Twinklelight lol

Hi @Appleblossom

Nice to meet you. I noticed your likes everywhere.  So I those I just say hi to you. Hope your having a good day

Hi everyone 👋💕

Have sorted a hair apt for D3 for later in the week, replaced a broken camera bag, and headed to gallery and library now to show both to D3 @Zoe7

wow you are on a roll Hon - wtg @Faith-and-Hope

Have fun at the gallery - there are so many in that city to visit - you must be in your element Smiley Very Happy

As I was walking from Parliament station in the rain with my son ... doing arty stuff ...and thought you are probably at Melb Central with your bairn. @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hey @Twinklelight Glad you are settling into the forum.

@Zoe7 's great value.  We are lucky to have here.

@Former-Member Hope things are steady at least and not getting worse.Heart

awww @Appleblossom that is such a lovely thing to say - thank you - the feeling is mutual Apple Heart