Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Seeing psychologist ect, just need to be honest and have more chats with other friends @outlander

@Poppyfriend543 im a bit confused by your msg.. im trying to read back pages but i cant find the post relaing to this msg. i must be having a very slow night so please forgive me

@Zoe Sounds like a handful and but is he really cute in his own way? Have dogs like this at home and this funny on couches. Can't sit down or have guests over trip to the vets might be in order.

@Poppyfriend543 Toby is a little sweetheart - he is usually pretty good when I cut his hair but he really wanted to play today - gave in and played with him lol

@outlander Thank you for helping me out with other members tonight - I really didn't want to leave them but I needed that time for myself.

@Faith-and-Hope Hi Hon - hope you have had a good day and a relaxing night Heart

@Zoe7 no problems at all, if im around and you need to go you can tag me and ill have a look Heart

Cheers @outlander and ditto - much appreciated Hon Heart

How is your night going?

its alright @Zoe7
i was watching a movie on tv not that long ago ago and with my memory i cant remember what it was!
i was waiting for unwrapped 2.0 to come on but its not on tonight- have you seen that before?
im just in bed listening to music but also virtually watching a movie with @Sans911 and have 'stolen' Jasper for a while

hows your night going?

No I haven't heard of that @outlander

I am waiting for meds to take effect so I can hopefully get some sleep earlier tonight than I have been. Sounds like you are having a nice 'virtual' time with Sans911 - and I hope you are going to give Jasper back - I'm sure Sans911 would miss him if you had him for too long Smiley Tongue

unwrapped 2.0 shows how sweet things are made mostly @Zoe7 its american so most of lollies are from there but the last episodes they shows how sprinkles were made, they call them 'dots' but they look like oval gummi bears and those sour strap lollies. was quite interesting.
no, ill give him back after the tv shows finished. but if he goes missing she knows who to contact 😉

lol @outlander just call it extended cat-sitting Hon Smiley LOL

I am not a real sweet tooth but that show would be interesting to see for something different. I might keep my eye out for it Smiley Tongue

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance