Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Oh that will be lovely for you @The-red-centaur I am not a camper but I do love getting out to the beach or the walking track along the cliff face near the beach. That way you get to be among the trees and still get the view of the beach and the bay.

So I'm having tests tomorrow to see if I've done permanent kidney damage. @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope so far it's not look good.

That is not good news @The-red-centaur I hope it comes back better than you expect.

Faith-and-Hope is overseas at the moment and can't post so she won't be able to reply.

I am off to bed - can't keep my eyesm open but do let me know tomorrow how the tests go.

I'm going to home tomorrow 🙂

That ism good news @The-red-centaur. How did your kidney tests go?

@Zoe7my kidney damage doesn't seem to be permanent.
Though when they were doing the tests they found cysts on my ovaries. Why do I have to have a stupid uterous

That sucks about the cysts @The-red-centaur and must be painful but good about your kidneys. Do you need the cysts removed?

I have no idea, the dr didn't say anything about them, I'll probably have to follow up with my GP about them. @Zoe7

Also tonight's been really stressful. The guy who sexually assaulted me in hospital just over two years ago was here visiting another patient. The first half hour I was hiding under the desk in my room shaking. He's gone now but im still scared and don't feel safe. This week just keeps getting worse.

That is horrible for youo to have to deal with @The-red-centaur - as if you haven't got enough going on Smiley Sad I hope you feel a little safer tonight and can get some rest before you go home tomorrow.

IMG20181213182959 (2).jpgIMG20181220205525 (2).jpg

these two paintings are my latest. the first did they day i went to hospital,the second tonigt. enjoy @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance