Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Queenie
Community Elder

Silly Me!

I forgot to take my antipsychotic medication before falling asleep last night. Today I am a mess. My mind feels like scrambled eggs. 

Silly me! I am so daft!

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Silly Me!

hey @Queenie
i know that feeling! can you take your meds abit earlier tonight?

I will take them earlier tonight @outlander. I feel really silly forgetting them. The withdrawals are not nice at all.

it happens though @Queenie dont be too hard on yourself

do you have a pill reminder? i have one and i find it quite helpful

Usually not @outlander, but I think I am going to have to download an app on my phone or alarm or something. It's not the first time it's happened. Last week I forgot to take my antidepressants one day. That medication has terrible withdrawal side effects.

i have one called medisafe. its a blue icon with what looks like a pill on it. its free from the app store. it helps me as i cna set reminders for refills, add/change/remove medications, set timers and it also keeps track for you so you can see when youve had them etc @Queenie

Thanks for the tip @outlander. I will download it as soon as my phone is off charge.

sounds good @Queenie i hope it helps! i was always forgetting mine! now it jsut starts to annoy me till i take them lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance