Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

What is this feeling..?

I dont feel right i feel strange really strange i cant stop like my head it wont stop i feel like i constantly have to be doing something like by brain is craving food idk if it is cause the stupid anit psychotics are finally out of my system or if it is something else but i need to be doing stuff all the time and i can feel everything opening up and i feel like i have something i need to do like something big like really big and i am up all night thinking and i cant stop but i dont want to either there is so much in my head and maybe i am destined for something i think i am i know i am and there is something big happening and i am going to figure it out i will and this time i wont let them get in the way. i am so i just i need to i feel like i am going to explode 

and my mind is so full but also not full enough i dont know how to explain what i am feeling. what is this does anyone know? i am sorry it is such a bad discription...

5 REPLIES 5

Re: What is this feeling..?

.. me waking up over hours in morning it sounds like .. brain goes into overdrive.. solves days,,weeks, months problems then I wake up do little or none of it .. sometimes it gives me a good feeling while semi awake in bed thinking ah Ive worked this or that out @Eden1919 don’t know if that’s any help soz just sayin

@Eden1919 Eden1919 I think you need to go back and see your pdoc about this. Take care Eden1919 xxxx.

hi @Eden1919

are you ok. hows everything going for now. im here to talk if you want to

@greenpea I don't think my psychiatrist can help...... there is nothing anyone can do.....

@Twinklelight thanks I am not great but it doesn't matter nothing can help. 

@Eden1919 We are always here sweetheart to listen. If that helps just a little bit just tag me. So sorry you are going through so much atm xxxxxHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance