Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Sharing the wisdom within

@Former-Member it sounds like you may have a virus. i have severe allergies and while everyone is different it sounds like a yukky infection. good luck at your appointment tomorrow, they may give you some eye drops to help with the puffiness too
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Sophia1HeartWoman Happy

Thank you so much for your care & support Sophia, yes, I do have chronic sinusitus, & allergy, health issues, due to my having a broken nose, which can not be fully corrected with surgery. I have had a Septaplasti, but unfortunately did not heal my problem.

My head has been aching on & off for a few weeks now, & not sleeping properly, with bad dreams.

I am happy I have a GP appointment tomorrow as I take strong pain meds to help me with all my body damage pain. Looks like I may be on something to help me heal, from what ever else is wrong with me, I hope so.

Thinking of you always, & appreciating your friendship, in my life. Friendship is a gift, to be cherished. As is the friend, whom offers their friendship!  🙂

Love & Hugs!

Sincerely!

Bella XO  🙂 Heart @@>-->--->--------------------

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderHeartxo

I've never had my eye go like this before, & my head is aching bad all across my forehead! 😞

I will let you know what GP says!

Love & BIG HUGS!

Bella XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx & More!Heart

Hello @Former-Member

I wish that I had a magic wand to erase all of your pain...

you certainly have much to deal with on a daily basis...

friendship is very special as you say...

offering friendship...giving friendship...sharing friendship...respecting friendship...acknowledging friendship..

so many different ways...

each as important as the other...

invaluable in a world where some do not even know what friendship is...

thank you also Cat HappyHeart

@Former-Member Heart
try a cool pack or warm (not hot) across your eyes and forhead while laying down for a bit
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Hope4me did you notice any changes with your sleeping pattern when you gave up cigarettes? And did you mention using tv as a distraction?

Sorry @Former-Member @Sophia1 @outlander I'm to tired to reply right now. Will reply tomorrow. Have a good night.

Eude

Early night work today and rest of week. Bit knocked out @eudemonism

goodnight @eudemonism

goodnight @eudemonism @TAB @outlander@Former-Member @greenpea

sending you all wishes for a restful sleep...

tomorrow a new day begins

ssHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance