Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

IMG_20240626_162707.jpg

@Ru-bee  there's one I'll send the other one soon  

So funny you ask @Sunnyside226 I just realised my oldest cat turns 6 tomorrow, my younger one is 4 but will be 5 later in the year. They grow up so quick 😭 

Do you have any pets, or did you have any growing up?

What's your favourite animal?

Editing this to add: That's such a cute drawing! Adorable 🤗

@Ru-bee shit shit shit  get rid of the picture it has a name on it, 

Please 

@Ru-bee  nah I don't have pets  too much to do walking cleaning food  vet bills  no thanks    

I would like a puppy one day. My partner wants a cat or snail like really 

Favourite animal would be a dog  or bird   

I wouldn't Ming a pet turtle 🐢  

I had fish growing up  just swim swim swim 🤣    

I wanna d

No worries, photo is gone @Sunnyside226 

Pets are a lot of effort, my cats are definitely my biggest expense. I'd love to get a dog but the time and cost has got me putting it off for now. 

I had fish a few years ago, I got really into learning about creating the right environment for them and getting all the aquatic plants in the tank. 

@Ru-bee thanks hun 

What kind of fish do you like gold fish? 

Fighter fish?   I love  fighter fish    

You going for tonight QLD or NSW for the footy ?   Me neither of them   I watch 2 minutes here and there  I'm too upset tonight to even focus   

I had fighting fish @Sunnyside226 but I didn't have good luck with them so after a while it got a bit sad and I gave it up. I had goldfish in a pond at my parent's place. I learned they actually need heaps of space and a really powerful filter so I didn't try to keep them in a tank.

I haven't been watching any footy lately so I wouldn't even know who to go for. 

I'm excited for the Olympics to start though, it's fun to get into it. Do you like watching Olympics?

Olympics?   I watch the swimming and running but don't really watch it @Ru-bee  

Do they still throw the ball?    

Do you like fishing?    @Ru-bee  I have a question but not sure what to do 

@Sunnyside226 I guess they do a few sports where they throw the ball, the classic is probably shotput 

I used to love watching the gymnastics, and yeah the swimming too!

I'm not very into fishing, mostly because I'm not a big seafood fan so I felt bad catching a fish if I didn't want to eat it. Do you like fishing? 

I'm heading off soon so if I don't see your question I'll answer it when I'm on again 🙂 hope you keep chatting on here tonight, there's lots of members on to catch up with tonight

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance