Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

it’s a duty of you care thing you know, like if nobody gave you those services and something happens to you that would awful and people would wish you had been given them or directed to a place for that so nothing happened
🙂

@ArraDreaming   I know the numbers I hate being reminded of them every time I say how I feel.  I'm not trying to be an ass but it gets very  annoying    sometimes people just need to let out how they feel   not because we are in crisis. 

@Ru-bee   what's your favourite songs?  Have you heard yungblud?  

What's your favourite time of year?

All I'm saying is people should be allowed to say how they feel  not everything is crisis.  

I wouldn't worry   don't know anymore 

I like a whole bunch of different music @Sunnyside226 I've heard a little bit of yungblud but mostly I know them from watching their Chicken Shop Date on YouTube haha Do they have any songs I should listen to?

I think summer has got to be my favourite time, especially if I get to go to the beach. What's yours?

Yeah ok, fair enough, I guess saying you want to unalive to me that is a crisis but each to their own buddy @Sunnyside226

Suicidal thoughts and unliving are different, 

@Ru-bee  I like summer, they songs are good all of them   they are a vibe 

Do you like old music? 

Yeah, I listen to a love of old school soul and funk @Sunnyside226 I love putting it on when I need to clean up or when I need a boost in the morning 😄

I'll have to give yungblud more of a listen 

@Ru-bee  if you like screaming music then yes 😉   they have lots off energy 😅   

Do U like bush walking?     Are your cats brother and sister? 

If I said I was unliving now that's crisis 

To me talking about suicide or suicidal thoughts  shouldn't  just be named as crisis   

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance