💜❄️ @Snowie ......

Re: Am Not Coping

Hope your day is going okay @Snowie Heart

Good morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope 

Hoping today goes well for you both.

💜💜

Good morning @Snowie Been in the garage this morning and have finally put my wagon wheel together. It needs to dry now then this afternoon I will nail and fill the holes before sanding and painting tomorrow. Have a little grocery shopping I need to do also so will head out soon to do that.

Hope there is a little light in your day. Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

Good Morning @Zoe7 

Hoping today is another good one for you.

Lots and lots of hugs 💜💜😉

Hoping you day goes well @Faith-and-Hope 💜

Thanks @Snowie .... 🤗💞

A very slow start for me today @Snowie Had a very bad night - feeling very unwell - but have caught up on a little sleep this morning - still not feeling good though so taking it easy for now. I will head to the garage later but need my stomach and nausea to settle first ....so much better than it was last night so very much hoping it disappears quickly. In the meantime I am okay on the couch with my fluffball - nothing that cannot wait today.

What are you up to today?

Sending you a healing hug @Zoe7  and so sorry you’ve been unwell.

I hope today is much better for you.

💖🦋🤗🦋💖

Thanks @Eve7 Am feeling a little better as the day has progressed - needed sleep/rest so continuing to do that for now. Everything else can wait until I feel better. Was going to visit my sister and parents today but will leave that until the weekend now. My sister is coming into the city tomorrow so she will call in then anyway - borrowing some money off her to get Cat's meds - I accidently knocked them into the sink full of water so need to buy more - not at all what I needed right now because they are not cheap Smiley Sad

It’s good you’re starting to feel a little bit better @Zoe7 and it sounds like rest is what you need today.

Sorry about having to purchase more meds for cat. I knocked my night meds into the side of the lounge a couple of nights ago and that frustrated me as I couldn’t retrieve them using one arm.

I’m having a quiet day too after spending yesterday in hospital having maintenance ECT to which I reluctantly agreed.