Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Zoe7 .... 👋💕

Made it to the art gallery by the end of the day.  It was contemporary aboriginal art .... very informative and inspiring.  You would love it .... 

There was a supermarket close by, so we shopped for dinner ingredients, then froze waiting for the tram .... lol .... 

I was hobbling home by the end of the day, and despite using public transport, we ended up walking almost 8km !

I made pumpkin soup for dinner, roasted some small chickens in the oven with kale ... yummy .... and now have falllen into a bit of a heap on the forums ....

Have just re-posted my adult play dough recipe on the craft thread.

@Teej posted a link for some amazing crochet art she found.  You might want to take a look at that .... it’s inspiring ......

🦋💕

haha @Zoe7 that i shall!

it is really interesting. its on the food network channel usually of a night time. you dont have to be a sweet tooth to watch it but its really interesting to see how its made oh and one of them they made giant pretzels and falafels so its not all sweets.

there use to be a show called megafactories but its not on anymore. when it was on though it showed how they make cars and the different parts right from the bottom up to the paint job and also they showed the megafactory where coke-a-cola is made and the machine to fill them.

oops- them= the bottles

hello @Faith-and-Hope

Sounds like the gallery visit was uplifting - maybe one day I will get back to Melbourne and be able to visit some galleries @Faith-and-Hope

Your dinner sounds yummy - I had tuna and noodles - pretty simple but very filling. My stomach has been playing up a little today so something plain was what I needed.

I might take a look at the Craft thread tomorrow when I have a little more energy - really hoping to be able to sleep very soon - I want to try to get to Bunnings in the morning and hopefully before there are too many people - need to start our potted garden Smiley Very Happy

I have seen a little of mega factories before @outlander - wasn't really something I was interested in but maybe it was the content the time I saw it that put me off - I think it was making some kind of cars the time I saw it - not into that at all - all I need to know about cars is that it will go when I want it to lol

Lol @Zoe7 unwrapped it better. Much more interesting!

@Faith-and-Hope I haven't even asked you how your leg is - is it getting better?

It is @Zoe7, but I am over-taxing it at times too.  I hope hunk it will just progressively heal through a balance of using it and resting it.  I haven’t encountered something like this before .... it just sort of spasmed in response to the jolt of a stumble.  Might be an age thing.  I’m not a spring chicken .... lol 😂 

Hi @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Poppyfriend543 @Twinklelight @outlander

I am just watching Namitjara Project on iview.

Not contemporary, but informative.

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance