Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

James8
Casual Contributor

I dont know what to do

She called me again, only a couple minutes ago after writing this she called me, she was in tears, and I was concerned even after how much she hurt me or makes me hate her I was still worried, she called me crying her heart out begging for me to stay on call and talk, she "broke up" with her boyfriend after telling him she still loved me, she wanted to end her life cause she felt like all meaning was gone, she wanted me back in it, but im to scared to get hurt again what if she's lying, what if she's doing the same thing she does everytime, bit what if, what if she actually has changed, the call lasted 30min, I miss her, but who she is now I hate, she's made me want to be on this earth anymore by how she's hurt me, but I still love and miss her, I've blocked her on everything but she calls me from a private number, I have to change my number so she doesn't call me anymore, but I don't know if I can 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: I dont know what to do

Hey @James8, thank you for sharing your experiences here on the Forums!

It sounds like you are going through a tough time and relationship breakdowns can be challenging. The Forums are a great place to connect and reach out for support with your peers. It could also be beneficial to speak with Relationships Australia | Achieving positive and respectful relationships and see what they could offer in the way of support. 

SANE also has Counsellors who can support you if you feel it would be beneficial to talk with someone over the phone. SANE Support Line: 1800 187 263 Counselling.

I encourage you to keep talking about your situation as it can be good to get your thoughts out in the open. 

Thanks again for sharing with the community!

Take care

RiverSeal 

Re: I dont know what to do

Hi @James8 

Relationships are hard even if things are going well, relationships with ex's is a minefield where you need to thread lightly.

You know what you have experienced and gone through with her, you said yourself that she has hurt you and has lied to you.  Know yourself, you need to protect yourself and your MH.  You need to lookout for yourself first and foremost, it is hard I know, you obviously have a caring and compassionate nature which I feel she wants to exploit.  All I can say, do what is best for you, hard as it is............Asgard

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance