Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

You continue to post here @Peri and you will have support as well - tag me if you like and I will step in while our @Former-Member is having a break Smiley Very Happy

@Peri I hope you do continue to post here. I understand how much you have been struggling lately and I know you could use some support. Please take up the delightful @Zoe7 offer to tag her into your thread.

Please take care everyone.  And thank you all for the kind messages. @Zoe7 @Peri @outlander @Starta @BlueBay

Love always 💜🌹

Sherry 💕

Hello @Former-Member. I will be continuing to post here its just im so down atm..I meant it when I said that I love and care for you  but I'm inside my head and can't get out atm.  ...I want to go home.. I'm sorry I sound like a broken record...

.Love and hugs ♥️🤗..dearest Sherry

Starta🕊🌿

The same offer for you @Starta as with @Peri - happy to listen if you need - just tag me Smiley Happy

It sounds like things are difficutl for you at the moment - it is certainly tough when you are inside your own head and don't want to be there. Are you in hospital or somewhere else? - sorry I do not know your story here.

@Starta, @Peri, sending you lots of tender hugs , we are here for you HeartHeart

awwwww @Former-Member, hug and hugs xoxo

Hello @outlander, @Zoe7

Thank you @Zoe7,

i will continue to post your offer of support is valued.  I have really been struggling this week and feel sad as well.  Like a lot of people I find Christmas stressful and I think of happier times and all the people I miss at this time of the year. 

Peri

Hello @Zoe7 yes Ive been in a mental health rehabilitation and treatment facility for 3 weeks now..and they have extended my time by another 2 weeks which takes me into the new year...

The facility @Shaz51 is closing down for a few days and as the psychiatrist thinks iI am not safe on my own at home for he is transferring me into the acute mental ward until the facility re opens.... @outlander it’s unfair and I’m planning to run away on Monday...before my transfer to that ward...... @Former-Member

Please be good to yourselves and sending you all 💜🤗..

Starta🕊🍃

Hi @Starta and @Peri I am off to work soon but wanted to stop by and check on you both. I will check in again after I finish work and reply to your posts - thinking of you both Heart

Hi @Starta,

do take care of yourself over this period .  You will be home soon, this will pass

peri

Thank you @Zoe7,

my days are slow getting started, but pick up as the day passes.  

I cant think of much to say but thank you for thinking of me

peri

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance