Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: My journey

Yeah pretty much @Zoe7 Ready to that’s for sure. Not working anymore. Actually worked it out I get $40 a week that’s it for travelling an hour so petrol it’s like $40 every two weeks lol

You have definitely made the right decision then @Former-Member I really hope you can start fresh in a new place. Are you still going to do your course next year?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Me too regarding house @Zoe7 yeah definately, How are you going?

I am ok @Former-Member Have an appointment tomorrow with the psychologist that takes DBT I am doing - it is an extra appointment as my pdoc and GP are away for 3 weeks. I am a bit nervous about it but I know her a little already and that helps.

Former-Member
Not applicable

When I was seeing my own we never went through that @Zoe7 not yet anyway I still have 17 sessions I think. It’s good you know her a bit. Last few days I’ve felt pretty deflated have cried a bit at church and have lashed out when triggered again can’t remember most of it to be honest

Sounds like a tough few days @Former-Member - I hope knowing that you are going to move helps you face things now. You need a fresh start Hon so glad you have made that decision Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Well facing & dealing with everything already last few years but yeah hoping I feel better @Zoe7 hoping I honestly survive it

Lean on us here when you need to Hon - we are sitting with you @Former-Member You can talk through what you need to and get the support you need Hon. You can do this - you have taken the first step in making the decision to move and that is huge. You have the strength to get through this - that I believe Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Everyone keeps saying that to me at church as well but I feel humiliated & numb with it all @Zoe7 just feel like a lost soul in the world everywhere we go with everyone, not the same person anymore

Slowly, slowly you can begin to re-build yourself Hon - and it is not a weakness to let people in and to help you with that - that is something I am learning too @Former-Member

I need to head to bed - have a big day tomorrow. I will check in with you tomorrow night. Hope you sleep well Hon - goodnight Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance