Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: rough time

Hey @outlander, the heart painting is a good restart. I'd hang it on my wall 🙂 Wondering if you can put some shadows on tbe heart, create some depth? Faith-and-hope might have some tips for you. But its more about how it made you feel doing it, and after?

About your support systems - you said

"sometimes i think ive got the wrong supports- does that make sense. like ive got my gp and psych and psychiatrist but they arent really supportive anyway they are just kind of there"

It makes perfect sense to have a lull like this relating to professional supports like that.

thanks @Former-Member um prob wouldnt put shadows on this one but when i drew my butterfly i made it 3D, if i can find it i can show you if you like?

its frustrating finding the right supports. ive only got a few sessions left on my mhcp plan so may as well keep going with it now, i just think its the way shes doing it isnt really for me. i dont know, just stuck atm.. again or more like still. 

@outlander I just meant are you getting another opinion from a different GP as your one doesn't seem very supportive?

Oh of couse @Sans911 didnt even register. Uh im not sure yet. Shes the best iv found after changing a few times. Im not really sure what to do.

Ok. Maybe sit with it for a bit, then see what you think.

I'm fading super fast now hun. I need to log off, but I'll be back in the morning. Goodnight xxxx

I thought you mightve been drifting. Godnight sis i hope you sleep well @Sans911 💜

Anyone still up?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry @outlander, dropped out ladt night. I'm not connecting with my psychologist well atm either. Its so frustrating when we only have 6 or 10 subsidised sessions and they're almost all wasted on what feels like introductions. I'm not sure why this is, accept my new psychologist in Sydney, she barely speaks, I'm not sure if its a language bartier or i talk too much. I tend to take the lead / talk too much, about trivia with thiswone, noa'real' issues, and walk away frustrated / like 'that was a waste of time & Gov funds' which frankly is a huge, expensive floor in the system. Last time i honestly thought I'd get more talking to the neighbour over the vack fence. They need to stop pussyfooting around & take the lead better, or at leadt appear to have a plan to help. I'm not sure what to do about it. Changing providers isn't always an option, to have to start over again & end up in the same place. Maybe a @Former-Member might suggest something.

Hang in there, keep going through the motions. Anticipate a breakthrough in spring maybe lol (sorry, i'm in a weird mood) xox

Morning lil Sis @outlander. Did you have a difficult night?

Morning @Sans911 @outlander

Hope you both got some sleep last night Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance