Skip to main content

Re: rough time

I'm sorry @outlander, you must be exhausted hun, hopefully you can rest today.

Have my psychologist today but that is all for me

Yes @Snowie i am and whatever is happening internally is progressivly getting worse and is making life alot harder esp the past month or so. Its a rest hopefully sleep with bbt on today.

Hoping your appt goes well for you today. Will be around so if you need some company or a chat just give me a shout ❤

@outlander Good morning lil Sis. Not good no sleep. But good you can have rest day. Maybe you'll nod off for a while.

Morning sis. ❤ I very much doubt it but a rest would be good @Sans911 too yukky to move today. I hope its a good one for you though. Youve lots of things to do today.

Thanks @outlander, hopefully it goes ok today. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @outlander. Sorry to read you're still not getting any satisfaction from your gp. That sounds odd to me. Any chance you can see a different gp for a second opinion? Or are you satisfied enough to go with what they're saying for you to do for the time being? 

Remember to eat a little, and to drink water regularly, won't you - we sometimes forget that stuff when pain and yukky feelings get in the way. Heart

Glad your pop is seeing options for his own situation now too, that will take a slight bit of load off you. 

Some things are moving forward for you, hon. Maybe you can catch forty winks somewhere unusual. In days gone by, I used to park the car where it was easy to see, and sleep for 15 mins waiting for the kids to get out of school. 

Feel better soon. Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_20171123_093926.png

@outlander, pace yourself, a lot of us are struggling this time of year,  you're not alone in that but we do need to self care ourselves to strength. With Drs,  i felt like you sometimes,  brushed off & treated like a hypochondriac (can't spell), so i googled "average dr visits" Australia was x7yr (about every 2months) but Sweden x3yr (once every 4months). So despite how i feel i try hold my breath to just over every month.  We always have the option of calling 000 if we crash lol - then they take us seriously - such is life lol They forget we're more than flesh & blood sometimes.  

Sounds like you really care about your pop,  and in a similar position to me caring for my dad.  Its ongoing. I cope by having little breaks / laydown through the day. 

Hugzz ❤❤❤

IMG_20180430_190508.png

evening @Former-Member 

i honestly dont know what to do. it took me a while to find this gp who is usually good. shes probably sick of me too, i would be. for now, ill stay with her, maybe she will be ok the next time. half the time i dont know whether to go, she doesnt really help when it comes to mh stuff anyway but then i have the psychiatrist saying i should be going weekly. i dunno. 

yeh ive been drinking more water to help kidneys atm as well as having the sustagen suppliment and smaller snacks when i can manage them. thanks for the reminder though as it is one of those things that are forgotten. 

i dont really sleep in the day, think its my body clock abit with the daylight. was ok at home though, didnt really do a great deal. ignoring my feelings, just had enough of them atm so ignoring is best for today. 

thank you Heart

evening @Former-Member thank you for the pics, i love the flowers. they are really pretty. 

im honestly not surprised my gps sick of me, im sick of me. i dont really like going there as she isnt all that helpful, only when i cant keep myself safe but usually by that stage ive stopped caring anyway but her usual thing is to brush it off unless i meantion suicide. sometimes im not sure what to do. i know i need supports but sometimes i think ive got the wrong supports- does that make sense. like ive got my gp and psych and psychiatrist but they arent really supportive anyway they are just kind of there. 

yep, i do love my pop. it can be really hard being a carer though. sometimes (and i feel awful for saying it or even thinking it) but sometimes i wish i wasnt shoved into all the caring roles so that i could be a kid or a teenager and go learn new things but ive been a carer for a while on and off even as a young kid i was always protective of siblings because of my own stuff, then nan part time through school, and pop and i guess everyone else too. maybe thats my fault too.  i guess we can only do what we can hey. live each day as it comes and do our best to just keep coping

hugs to you too Heart

@Snowie@Sans911@Former-Memberand everyone.

the latest little painting- not the greatest but kept me occupied for a while. need to work on symmetry and also getting a steadier hand! 

20180502_193647.jpg