Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

@outlanderI am worried about you sweetie, I know what happened last time when you didn't get any sleep for awhile.

Can you please make sure you are safe and go somewhere if need be.

Big hugs sis Heart

Hello everyone.....
I hope its ok i hide here for the moment. Im not feeling very brave nor am i doing so well but its so hard to describe. I am having alot of trouble reaching out for any help so have really just shut down.

@outlanderhugs hun. Will hide on here with you Heart

Thanks sis and thank you for your post above @Snowie

Those moments are the hardest in my experience @outlander
I'm feeling exactly the same today. I'm surprised I even left the house tbh. I hope it breezes over soon @outlander because I do know what it's like.
Do take care please. I'm not around much anymore on the forums other than just small comments here and there but I will defs be keeping tabs on you because I feel like we can relate on some stuff and I do wanna see you improve and get better and also share the rough patches 🙂
And lastly, do not give up on you. I know how empty that can sometimes sound but it is true.
Take care.

thanks @MDT hope things get easier for you too

Excuse my French but MH is shit.. Just sayin lol
@outlander

Take care

Goodnight everyone. I hope to be around a little more tomorrow. Im sorry i havent been here for you all.

@outlander

miss you when you're not online luv but i understand sometimes it is hard. im thinking of you my luv. please look after yourself and stay safe xxxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance