Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Morning @Stout 

It is raining 🌧 here today 

@Ru-bee , @Glisten , @Dimity 

Good morning @Shaz51 @Dimity @Glisten 

It's cold and icey here. Sort of weather where the air hurts your face ❄️

@Stout I hear how hard this uncertainty must be, it sounds like you're using your supports well and doing your best right now. I'm really hoping that you get some good news soon

@Ru-bee  is it so cold outside that it makes your nose run 😪 but you can’t feel it, so you have to keep touching your nose and then looking at your gloves 🧤?

Another perfect winter day here in the West. Sunny with a top temperature of 18*.
What is on your To Do list today?

@Shaz51 @Stout @Dimity 

Me: Feeling focused 👍🏼

Yes, definitely had the runny nose going on but no gloves! I'm going to have to pick some up after work I think, my poor fingers can't take the cold @Glisten 18 degrees sounds like heaven right now

@Stout I hope the road rises to meet your feet. 🍀

24 degrees here and very wet @Glisten , @Ru-bee 

organizing medical and confirming appointments and blood tests 

@Ru-bee  Oil based moisturiser. Vaseline is good. Put it on wipe excess off. Stops moisture evaporation from the surface of your skin.

Perth has mild winters. Never enough rain.

G

@Shaz51  fasting blood test? I don’t like them. I have stop taking my meds to get accurate results :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Glad I don’t have to do those tests anymore.

More power to your good self @Shaz51 

Funny @Glisten 

Called in for a cuppa on my way home. I've intensely engaged with my SWs, made a pressing phone call, spoke to a special practitioner, chatted with someone about the importance of Freind networks in hard economic times, and then had some fun and laughs at group. 

When I get home its shower and a rest on the lounge.

On a bit of cloud now as I dug deep today, realising the importance for me to keep my chin up in trying times
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance