Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Better ring and check @Shaz51 , you don't want to be dropped from their books because of a no-show

Very true @Ru-bee 

How are you going today @Dimity 🥰

I'm muddling along @Shaz51 , trying to stay warm. Will try to do more after lunch. My neighbour brought in my bins this morning which was nice of him.

@Shaz51 Don’t add to the long list.

🚫 No visitors, no in-laws, no lost animals, no baby crocodiles 🐊 

No deal 🙅🏼 NONESIES 0️⃣ 

G

@Dimity it’s nice to have good neighbours. Especially if they clean their bins. Nothing worse than the smell of a neighbour’s stinky bin odour wafting toward your house.

G

Ha ha 🤣😂 OK 👍 @Glisten 

I will try 

Hello my @Meowmy 😃

How are you ☺️ 

@Shaz51 hey dear Shazzy,  hope you and Mr shaz going well. I am good here. Looking forward to weekend ha ha. Take care.

@@Shaz51,  oh no! So sorry Mr Shaz had to go to ER again! How is he today? Ate the antibiotics kicking in yet? Hope you both had time to rest. This wet weather doesn't help 😒

Sending you both all the healing vibes ❤️ 

sorry @Dimity , i did not receive your message 

but the sleep clinic rang me afterward and because mr shaz was sick and i can not drive , they have made another appointment in 3 weeks time xx

Cuppa anyone @Glisten , @Meowmy , @Healandlove , @Krishna , @Pem , @Tootsy , @Abner , @ArraDreaming , @Ru-bee , @Jynx 

Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 9.37.35 pm.png

OIP.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance