Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

Hi @Stout 

pleased to make your aquaintance. 
sorry that I missed you.

Just finished lunch @Glisten @Shaz51 @Ru-bee 

On to my next secret location. Heading to the hotel to check in

What was for lunch @Oaktree ?

@Ru-bee  being family you are generally a similar size. Always a good fit 👍🏼

@Ru-bee 

I went to Varsity which is a burger joint.

I got a kids meal 

cheeseburger and chips with a coke no sugar. It was ok. I have never been to Varsity before. Best part was the plate was a little cardboard truck

Did you get to keep the truck @Oaktree ??

I love getting a kids meal at burger places. Usually the portions are easier to finish without feeling stuffed and they're cheaper, win-win

@Shaz51 Well, the question of what picture I get next has been answered....I think it's a bunny 😁

Coffee bunny.Coffee bunny.

No @Ru-bee 

I could have kept the truck but didn’t. Wish I had taken a pic of it now. Oh well next time.

Interesting @Ainjoule , what a shame to drink it aye 😁

Hi @Shaz51, I've just come back from Opera Bites, I always have a good night' there. They sing exeumpts from bel canto operas there, and you can have dinner with friends there while they're performing, and they're a lovely bunch of people, great artists. I had dinner with the pianist, before the show. We talked about family, and a bit about bigotry. She's a very nice person.

Brrr it's cold out there. There's frost and clear skies. Who's shout for coffee?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance