Skip to main content

Re: EVERYTHING CATS!!

I want to share my cats...

IMG_20230807_082137869.jpg

Bonnie and Mary, named after the pirates 💀 Mary is the hairy one.

Unbelievably they are sisters from the same litter.

Rescue cats that had/have the cat flu, Bonnie still wheezes when she runs around too much, she loves to play and jumps like a metre in the air! I've never seen anything like it before. She plays fetch as well it is very cute, she will bring you her little toy mouse and ask you to throw it.

Mary is also extremely sweet and when she is happy does a silent meow, just opening her mouth. All cats are odd so just more cat behaviour.

Love these things so much.

What precious little voidlings @Acanthiza!! I love them so much!! Such mischief in their eyes hehehe 😼😻

I wish my cats played fetch - they love me throwing stuff for em but have failed to grasp the part where if they don't bring it back, I can't throw it again 🤣

Ever thrown balls of crumpled up tinfoil? My cats go nuts for em!!  

Ah that is a good idea @Jynx . It is traditional that when I go shopping I leave the empty bags for them to jump in. Recently taken to chucking a green bean in a cereal box for Bonnie, for whatever reason she hunts them, I wish I got a photo of her carrying one around like a trophy.

Bahaha omg that is precious @Acanthiza!! Yeah mine love a good paper bag! Though sometimes they get the loop stuck round the neck, and get spooked - they go pelting around the house thinking it's chasing them!! So funny 😂

I'm off for tonight but feel free to tell me more cat stories, and I'll bring you some of my own when I'm back around tomorrow arvo!! 😸

Yep same thing @Jynx , I feel bad for the little critters. I cut the handles now so they are safe from the terror of a bag that fights back.

Sooo many things they do. Bonnie is a bit of a scaredy cat sometimes and when she is scared she has a particular chest of drawers that she climbs the inside of to hide in the top drawer. But it means that all the drawers she is climbing pop out like there is a ghost. Then you can pull out the top drawer and there is a cat snuggled on the clothes. Very cute.

@Former-Member 

Looking forward to hearing more about Spanner Cat and maybe seeing a photo!

Former-Member
Not applicable

IMG_5052.jpeg

Hey @Oaktree 🙌🏻☺️🌺

ok I have little ‘Goose’ snuggle cat here! 
She was making them breakfast when I so rudely interrupted with my camera haha 😆 

I’m on crutches otherwise I would’ve got more pics - she gently reached out and climbed into my arms, and then purred herself to sleep. I needed to walk around the workshop, so I put her in my jumper front pocket hahaha 😁 where she fell asleep and did not want to leave - so the fellas all went without their little helper for an hour or so! 😄😄🐈🌺💜

She seems to love it when I come visit now, since I met her when she was so tiny…she still fits on one of my hands, with her front legs out in front of her. 
I was thinking of buying some little kitten food for her and taking it in for them to give her 🙂🌺

she also seemed quite cold - today is raining and cool - so I was going to make her a little fleece slip-on kitten coat, and take it this afternoon back to them when the car is done🙂🌺

@Shaz51  @Jynx  @tyme  @Appleblossom 

Cuteness @Former-Member 🤗

Former-Member
Not applicable

She’s so sweet @Paperdaisy ☺️🌺

I’ve just finished a little fleece slip on for her - will see how it fits when I get there this arvo 🙂🐈

She’s so tiny - in the pic she looks bigger as she is leaning towards the camera, but you can see she isn’t much bigger than the jar of peanut butter beside her.

When I let her step on my hand, she was leaning into me as she rested on my palm…really squeezing into my side, and she kept smelling my hand and then resting her forehead down on my fingertips, tucking her nose underneath..she kept repeating the same movements, slowly and softly. Little kitty didn’t know her mama, I think 💜🌺

@Former-Member 

She is so cute. I prefer the name Spanner Cat to Goose.