Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Then I will sit here and chat with you for those 15 minutes @The-red-centaur 

Have you done any more painting lately - I finally finished my sister's painting and delivered it to her - going to paint a peacock inspired one for myself next.

I did a painting the other day, but the file size is too big and can't reduce it from my phone @Zoe7

Oh that sucks @The-red-centaur I would love to have seen it - I love your paintings Smiley Very Happy What was this one of?

It was a painting of billalong bay, a beach on the east coast of Tassie @Zoe7

I spoke to my nurse and got some prn.

Is that Binalong Bay @The-red-centaur I know where that is - been there when I was younger but not since. The east coast is beautuful but most parts of Tassie are.

Glad you got some prn to get you through - hope that helps you tonight until you see someone tomorrow.

@Zoe7 yeh I just can't spell.

lol I knew where you meant anyway @The-red-centaur Such a beautiful place we have in Tassie with so many wonderful beaches and bays and landscapes.

@Zoe7 yeh. I'm probably going camping somewhere on the east coast again in the new year.

That is something to look forward to @The-red-centaur Will you be going with other people?

I'm going with my best mate, his sister and her family @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance