Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

Hey @outlander, I saw your post in the worry room and just wanted to give you a big virtual hug Heart Life is hard indeed!

Thanks @Queenie Hugs for you too ❤

@outlander Heart How are you?

Evening sis, im ok. I talked out my stuff on a helpline earlier so going better. Im just watching bbt on the tv with a cup of tea if you'd like to join me @Snowie 💜
And anyone else here too, your all welcome

@Sans911 i have a feeling you night be struggling abit so come sit here with me sis. You dont have to talk but im here with open ears and arms if you do 💜
Former-Member
Not applicable

Morning @Former-Member @Snowie @Sans911 @Owlunar @Zoe7 @Queenie @frog @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear and all passing through
Hoping there are good moments in your day or find some reasons to smile ❤

Morning @outlander and thanks for the tag 😊 How are you this morning? Hope your morning has started OK ❤

Morning lil Sis @outlander 💛 💛 💛 💜 💜 💜

Im ok @CheerBear its been a rather crazy morning already though. They decided to do roadworks outside my sisters school so it was rather hectic getting there at drop off.
How are you? Any plans for today? ❤

Morning sis 💜 how are you feeling this morning? Any plans for you today?
@Sans911
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance