Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

TideisTurning
Peer Support Worker

Topic Tuesday// Me Or My Anger- Who's In Charge?// Tuesday 29th August 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

Join us, and one of the Sane counsellors, on the 29th of August as we go behind the mask of anger to explore what other emotions anger might be hiding, how and why it’s important to process anger, and constructive and safe ways to communicate and express it for ourselves and others. Let’s take back charge of anger! 

  

TT AUGUST.jpg

The event start times across Australia are below:

Western Australia: 3:30pm 
Northern Territory & South Australia: 5pm 

Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria & Tasmania: 5:30pm

Want to receive a reminder on the night? Hit the 'Support' button below and we will tag you 30 minutes before the event starts. 

New to the forums or want to get involved in this discussion? Check out the How To Guide for Topic Tuesdays.

Hope to see you there in the chat on the night!

53 REPLIES 53

Re: Topic Tuesday// Me Or My Anger- Who's In Charge?// Tuesday 29th August 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

Hey everyone!   

The discussion will be kicking off in 15 minutes on this thread! To come along please refresh this page at 5:30pm and join the conversation.  

In this discussion we will be talking about:   

• Processing & expressing anger healthily and productively  
  • Responding to the anger of others  
  • The ANGER acronym 

We can’t wait to see you there at 5:30pm!   

Tagging those that have interacted with the post/ or that are online right now and might like to join the discussion: @Patches59 @Lacey- @Glisten @Appleblossom @ProggyPanther @7cough9 @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Bow @Birdofparadise8 @chibam @Captain24 @creative_writer @Eve7 @StuF @Nick90 @_PixieSolstice_ @Faith-and-Hope 

Re: Topic Tuesday// Me Or My Anger- Who's In Charge?// Tuesday 29th August 2023 5:30-7PM AEST

Tonight we are joined by our special guest from SANE’s team of counsellors, @SunnyFlower, who I will now invite to introduce herself 😊 

We would also love to hear from those in the community joining us tonight about your experiences with anger, what's brought you here and what, if anything you’re hoping to get out of the discussion tonight (including any questions you might have) 😊 @Patches59 @Lacey- @Glisten @Appleblossom @ProggyPanther @7cough9 @NatureLover @Snowie @Shaz51 @Bow @Laura4 @chibam @Captain24 @creative_writer @Eve7 @StuF @Nick90 @_PixieSolstice_ @Faith-and-Hope 

I’m here today as I am hoping for some tips and information on how to manage, control and cope with anger

Welcome! It's lovely to have you here 🙂 @Lacey- 

Hi 😊

Where do I find the section to log in for tonight please?

Hey! @Patches59 

Thanks for joining us tonight! There is a how to tip sheet for Topic Tuesday below: Check out the How To Guide for Topic Tuesdays.

But basically, just stay on this page and keep refreshing to see the questions and answers (and contribute as well) as we go along the night with our Special Guest 🙂

My name is Sasha. I am an integrative therapist, from a CALD (culturally and linguistically diverse) background. I grew up facing a lot of challenges and personal adversity, which as an adult, made it easier for me to relate to various struggles people face. I was always a curious, sensitive, empathetic and creative person. Combining my life experiences and extensive academic education, I made it my life’s mission to help as many people as possible live their best lives as best versions of themselves while feeling safe and supported. I practise from a person-centred perspective, providing my clients with a safe space, unconditional positive regard and an opportunity for self-discovery. 

Welcome! @ProggyPanther 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance