Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

I do like bush walking @Sunnyside226 ! 

Some of my favourite places to go on holiday are spots with good bushwalking trails, since I don't have too many good spots near me. Do you like it bush walking?

My cats aren't technically related, I adopted them both about a year and a half apart, but I call them siblings and they fight like siblings do haha 😂

Ye right fair enough

@Ru-bee  oh dear 😂  well at least  it's on top of you at 3am like a lot of cats I see on tik tok 😂  

I like bush walking   the view would have to be good  tho lol  I did one weeks back with my partner  the stops  they had to do  and read everything so I didn't get us lost 😂  

Are you watching the woman's footy on Thursday?  @Ru-bee    I'm not feeling mentally okay  it's too much  I'm hurting   I feel insane  I feel like going crazy   just don't know anymore   I feel trapped  I feel like I'm drowning  feel like I can't move   it's getting Bad. The only person I want isn't here    just want peace  

Ah well, good to have those extra pair of eyes to keep you on the right path 😂 @Sunnyside226 

I haven't watched any footy at all this year, I've been a bit out of it

I'm heading off now, but take care and chat later 

Oh  bye @Ru-bee    I'm Sader now  

Talking pal is gone 

Hey @Sunnyside226 I'm hanging about tonight. What you up to?

@Jynx don't know if you on  

But if your ADHD   may I ask 

If you get  hypoactive?   Do things really fast  and talk fast?  If I'm making sense 

Sorry to ask and tagged you 

@Sunnyside226 yeah I get hyperactive, and it happens pretty much every day. I've often joked that I don't have an 'inside voice' cos I get so excited I end up talking very loud and very fast hahaha. 

Oh hahah  nah sorry to bother you I was wondering about it. I know someone who talks really really fast gets really hyped up @Jynx    

Does it make you run or walk faster ?  

I have 0 idea   there is a new person I will be looking after who has ADHD  is very active   

Again sorry about my questions and tagging you  hope your okay 💜😎

I have adhd @Sunnyside226
I have to be moving all the time pretty much
I can’t sit still
can’t get through a movie or even a tv show
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance