Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@CheerBear I don't know how to upload photos from my phone yet so you won't be seeing it sorry.

No cats, but 1 very loving border collie actually doesn't belong to me but I live in his territory!  He's gorgeous.

Hi from me too @Teej xx

That just means I get to create images of it in my head @eth ☺ Love the sound of it though. I'm not a huge dog fan, but border collies seem like great dogs. The kids have been asking for a dog for a while but I don't think I can take on a dog at the moment as well!

Heading off now @CheerBear.  Fish and chips with sil and her mum tonight.

Have a good evening with the kidlets.

Hiya @eth@CheerBear@Mazarita@Appleblossom@outlander@Exoplanet and all. Just dropping in for a hi 👋 really. Sorry eth and Cheerbear I made myself known then saw the time and had to fly to the shops. 

I came back to earth with a thud today but I’m ok, trying to tell myself it’s ok to have a rest day after a full on week. Wow I’m sorry I haven’t many words. 

hi @Teej Heart

Hey @Teej. I do a like button run just before an "oops look at the time" a lot at the moment! It's great to see you ☺

It's absolutely totally definitely ok to have a rest day (and to not have many words!). I hope the thud wasn't too hard though.

hey @Teej @CheerBear @Appleblossom@Mazarita can i ask a quick thing of you?

Sure can @outlander ☺

would you mind doing a pop in on Sans @CheerBear shes having abit of a rough time atm but i think it would be good for her to chat to others as well. im abit boring sometimes 😉 Only if your up for it though

You're far from boring @outlander ❤ I'll happily say swing by and say hi though ☺
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance