Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth, I love hearing about you hanging out with clan. Nice to have a built-in social world there! Smiley Very Happy

It's mostly good @Mazarita  but can be a little challenging knowing that more people have been told about my MH challenges.  I get it that because sil supports me she needs support herself, but I'm often taken aback when a visitor makes some comment that tells me they've been disclosed to by someone else.  And sil's mother has a habit of telling me when she's had a shower and how lovely it was.  So I think even that has been discussed.  I don't think I'm being paranoid there.  I just say nothing when she does it.  I feel like it's too much information from someone I am not particularly close too.  

What are you up to today?  Glad to hear you had a good sleep.  Are you feeling physically better yet?

Hi @Twinklelight hope you're doing ok this morning.

It is so hard for you to know that your son has another diagnosis......

being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world at times...yet very few of us would give it up..

@greenpea is he up to skyping with you or is that too confronting for him...?

I do hope that you can keep up some form of connection...

I made a short video of the cows the other day but they are too far away..

I have not been in a very good place myself...

I will  still take some pictures when they are at the fenceline and my mind allows me to venture outside...

take care ...mrs pea

Ah yes, I can see how that would be embarrassing, @eth. Is it possible to talk to bro and sil about it? Again, another free day. Was going to walk on the beach but I've missed the low tide today. Gives me something to do on another day this week, given I'm only allowed once a week on the beach these days. Miss the more frequent walks as a way to get me out of the flat and doing something in the sun that is good for both mental and physical health. But want to look after my legs and feet, so taking physio advice on that.

I feel a lot better this morning, but still in what I slept in: trackies, singlet and giant fluffy dressing gown. We'll see what today holds as it arrives. May end up at my close friend's later, with some luck.

How about you? What's on for today?

Hi @Twinklelight, feeling you under the like button too. Another good wish from me for your day today. 

Just saw you there too, @Sophia1. A peaceful day to you.

hi @eth
my morning is ok so far
how is yours going

No plans for me today either @Mazarita

Yesterday I opened my journals from last year and it turned out to be 21/7 last year on the pages I opened.  Such a coincidence,  It's left me wondering if I have seasonal cycles - I've not been able to pin that down in 9 years living with bipolar diagnosis.    I did some colouring in the art journal and read a bit of the writing journal.  It's interesting re-visiting what I did last year with a fresh mind, plus it's a great diversion from all the stuff I've been doing lately.  I'll do some more diversion stuff today.   So far is a day completely free of IT, and it shall remain nameless for today!

Best wishes to @Twinklelight and @Sophia1 too xx

hi @Mazarita

how are you today.

i

mine is goin  ok so far

@eth, I think I have seasonal cycles too. Often feel more depressed in winter, though it's hard to tell, as depression is a fairly regular companion in my life. Great that you are refinding your art and writing journals. A good relief from the unmentionable. Smiley Wink

@Twinklelight, my morning is going okay, much better than the past few days. Do you have any plans today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance