Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

The house was cold too ... yep ..lol... serves me right huh!

Woman Happy @outlander

nah @Appleblossom i do the same thing, Magnums are good anytime!
ive been walking around barefoot and its rather cold here. force of habit lol.

Morning everyone 🌞

Just calling by with a hi and hope the day starts off well for everyone.

I am planning on spending the day getting in to some housework. I'm kind of looking forward to it as it's been a strange couple of weeks and I haven't had much chance to get do it. I have a couple of smaller people heading out and about soon who need bags packed and lists checked off. They're really excited and happy to help out, so between us we should get lots done hopefully!

Hope it's one with plenty of good for all ❤

Good morning, @CheerBear. Lovely to see your message on waking. Great that you have a day to do some housework of your own. Wonderful that the LF are eager to help out. Have a good one, you all. Heart

Hi @greenpea, thinking of you and your son this morning. Hope a good night's sleep has helped ease the upset of the health news for you. Hope to catch you later. Heart

Hi @eth@Exoplanet@Teej@outlander@Appleblossom and all who pass through here today. Peaceful vibes for this Sunday to you. Heart

Morning now it's daylight here @Mazarita 😊 I'm sitting under a sky speckled with pink and grey clouds that are very high today. It's so cold but sunny-ish so there are lots of birds about playing in the leaf-less trees. Bring on spring now though!

How are you feeling this morning? Hope you had a decent night ❤

Random question - how are your email tags/notifications going? My new account is working really well but I'd like to switch back to the old one when I can as I like the way it organises emails.

Washing machine is telling me it's time to get moving now. Might catch you all later ☺

@CheerBear, high pink and grey clouds sound lovely. Really cold here this morning too. Sun is just on the rooftops. Feeling okay this morning with another solid sleep. A little bit better every day now, I think. Emails are still often very delayed, CB, no progress there so far. Catch you later! Heart

@Mazarita @eth Good morning to you both. I am sorry I just cannot talk right now. Just feeling too sad about my son1. Especially since there is a connection between depression, bipolar and Crohn's it just makes me so sad. I have already told him not to drink and to keep a healthy diet yada yada .... I will get over it .... thanks for your support I really appreciate reading your words even if I say nothing.

Love gp xxxxxxxxxxxxx

@greenpea, hugs and understanding about how hard this news is to process. Thinking of you both. Take it easy, GP. It's not the end of the world, but totally get why you may be speechless just now. Heart

Hi @eth, feeling you under the like button. Feel like a morning chat? Either way, hope your day unfolds well today. ox

Hi @greenpea  thinking of you and your son and sending strength to you both as you adjust to the news and learn to manage his condition.

Hi @Mazarita  Just saying hi before I catch up on the chat since I signed out last.

@CheerBear @outlander @Appleblossom @Teej @Sophia1 @Shaz51 @Exoplanet and all who drop in here today.

I hope today has started peacefully for you all.

Very cold and clear here today - the sun is shining but hasn't reached my bones yet.

Just back from bacon and eggs at sil's mother's next door.  Yum yum yum!  Last night we had pizza over there.  It's starting to feel like a clan here.  Will be more so when bro gets back from his trip.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance