Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

No worries @outlander much easier on desktop version when you can have multiple screens open at the same time Smiley Happy

lol Goodmorning @Former-Member - how you travelling today?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sloth pace @Zoe7

Just had second cuppa in bed. With spoonful of Nutella lol

I resisted buying chocolate yesterday, but was craving and of course there’s a jar of Nutella there for D. :face_with_rolling_eyes:😁😳

Any plans today?

Housework is my only plan today @Former-Member but presently snuggled up on the couch with Toby - me thinks I will not be moving anytime soon lol

Speaking of sloths - I bought a toy sloth the other day - I say it is for Toby but really it is because I loved it myself lol

Former-Member
Not applicable

Did you get the sloth from Kmart?  They’re so cute. I bought one for d, lol. @Zoe7

Yes I did @Former-Member - they are adorable - especially with the baby as well - one for me to cuddle and one for Toby to play with - sooo funny you bought one for D too LOL

Former-Member
Not applicable

A pink one, couldn’t resist. Such a big kid. @Zoe7 😛

I got the bigger one with mum and baby @Former-Member - they are adorable and so snuggly. Toby was cuddled into it last night on the couch - it was very cute Smiley Tongue I didn't see the pink ones - maybe because once I saw the one I got it was all I could look at!

Former-Member
Not applicable

The mum and baby must be new. I didn’t see them @Zoe7

feeling uptight. Might have to head off for a bit. 💜

I'll see if I cam find an image of the mum and baby and post it for you @Former-Member - something to see when you pop back in Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance