Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

I have been watching something I recorded yesterday whilst snuggled up with Toby - it has been relaxing and I feel a little better - still not great but any improvement is good.Smiley Happy

Glad you have found a nice spot and to be by the river is a bonus for you @Faith-and-Hope It is cold here again today but the rain has stopped. I really need to cut the grass but it is still far too wet to do that - maybe it will dry out a bit by tomorrow and I can do it then. 

Have you been to any galleries yet today?

Hi @Zoe7
How are you going. It's been raining here to today. I have been organizing my daughters the birthday for tomorrow. I'm grateful that only family are coming. Otherwise it gets to much for me. Iv been in a bit of a bad place the last few days but getting. I went and bought some new clothes and make up for myself to make myself to feel better. It's working so far haha.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope@ How are yo

Hope your doing ok zoe

Hi @Twinklelight I have been resting on the couch today - I had about 5 hours sleep but woke feeling exhausted still so slept a bit more this morning. I feel a bit better now but am not motivated to do anything - I am not pushing it though because last night was hard for me and I need to give myself time to allow the feelings wash over me today.

I was just reading about your daughter's cake you bought - sounds lovely Smiley Very HappyAlso read how you have been unwell - that really sucks but I am glad you saw the doctor and know what is wrong - hopefully you will start feeling better really soon - fingers crossed for you Hon Heart

Thanks @Zoe7

Iv been put on antibiotics  so hopefully they why help. I wish I was in bed. But I need to show hubby and the kids that I dont spend all my time in bed. They hate it. But I love my bed. I lo e it so much. I could lay in there every day if I could. 

If I could take my couch with me everywhere then I would be happy - it is very comfortable and the perfect length for me to lay on @Twinklelight lol

Hi @Appleblossom

Nice to meet you. I noticed your likes everywhere.  So I those I just say hi to you. Hope your having a good day

Hi everyone 👋💕

Have sorted a hair apt for D3 for later in the week, replaced a broken camera bag, and headed to gallery and library now to show both to D3 @Zoe7

wow you are on a roll Hon - wtg @Faith-and-Hope

Have fun at the gallery - there are so many in that city to visit - you must be in your element Smiley Very Happy

As I was walking from Parliament station in the rain with my son ... doing arty stuff ...and thought you are probably at Melb Central with your bairn. @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Hey @Twinklelight Glad you are settling into the forum.

@Zoe7 's great value.  We are lucky to have here.

@Former-Member Hope things are steady at least and not getting worse.Heart

awww @Appleblossom that is such a lovely thing to say - thank you - the feeling is mutual Apple Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance