Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: rough time

take care @greenpea Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Goodnight @greenpea take careHeart

not good @Former-Member 

theres still a few things bothering me here so laying low atm.  i am so glad to hear from sans which is something good.very good.  but not too sure about anything else here after last night and a few things happening 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Yes, very happy to hear from Sans. Awful but at least we know she is getting looked after.

You did such a good job last night with that conversation. You need to know that you handled is amazingly and it was not one it your fault. 

Thanks for your help last might too hun, it helped a lot. You really are one in a million.

But I am worried about the toll it took on you and also your sleepless nights sis. Something needs to be done, you cannot keep on goign like you are Heart

Hey @outlander Smiley Very Happy I want to re-iterate what @Former-Member said - you handled yourself extremely well last night Smiley Very Happy If something like that is to ever happen again (and I hope it doesn't) then my advice is to not engage in a conversation. I know you feel like you need to 'defend' your friendsand try to resolve any conflict but some things are best not acknowledged - someone cannot continue a conversation if you are not replying - only saying this to you to help you protect yourself. you have enough going on without having to take on someone else's misconceived ideas or thoughts. We care about you and don't want you to be in this position again Heart

yes awful very much so @Former-Member

i should have just reported it i had a feeling that sort of convo was coming and i encouraged it in a way. and that isnt right. i should have just reported it and then it wouldnt have happened and i am so sorry for that. and i made you distressed last night, or so i felt anyway. i pushed you too far rather than just listening.  i skrewed up @Former-Member and i dont know how to say im sorry and make it more meaninful to you. 

@Zoe7i think i wrote basically as you suggested just now- posted at the same time. 

this is the third time ive had to do that 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlanderin NO WAY is this your fault.

What you wrote actually helped me, it did not distrss me in anyway. You have no control over what someone else writes. You didn't push me at all hun. 

I am sorry you feel this way but I am not accepting your apology because you have NOTHING to apologise for. 

So lets just forget about it, move on and get back to supporting each other and other members. 

haha @outlander Smiley Very Happy

You did what you thought was right at the time Hon - don't beat yourself up at all about that as it come from a kind heart and wanting to resolve an issue that you could see had hurt people - that is to be commended Heart

ok @Former-Member but i am sorry. but yes moving on is good Heart 

thanks @Zoe7 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance