Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Share a cuppa?

I just made myself a lovely hot coffee @Shaz51 🍵

I'm sorry to read Mr Shaz still isn't on the mend. I hope you've both been getting some rest today

me too having a coffee @Ru-bee 😁

yes this is our last week of working forever and he has been sick for 10 days so far , second packets of antibiotic this week 

I have not caught it yet  

Ooh yes please @Shaz51 need to warm my frosty self up!! Hope your Monday is treating you well 😊

Glad to hear your immune system is still going strong @Shaz51 

Hopefully that second pack of antibiotics does the trick 🤞🤞

Cloudy here today @Ru-bee , @Jynx 

23 degrees here today and tonight will be 18 degrees 

surprising @Ru-bee as i have CKD stage 4 19 % with only one kidney 

ohh well " keep on keeping " as my mum used to say all the time and "it will pass"

@Shaz51 hey dear Shazzy, thanks for sharing culpa. Much appreciated 

Yes please@Shaz51, I've been stuck in bed all day with my neck which is still a little bit out, the nerve has recovered but I can still hear it crackling alittle when I turn my head.

The good news @Shaz51 is I've been getting my reading done, and watching lots of concerts and operas, and have organised to sing Loreena McKennitt's "Dante's Prayer" at the Mass for the Departed in October. It's a beautiful song! She's a talented songwriter.

Have a cuppa with you everyday my darling @Meowmy xxxx

Hugs @Abner❤️ and ohh wow in October,  way to go my awesome friend 🧡 

@Shaz51 , oh lovely to join in! I'm having lemon tea and ginger. Spent all day at the kids's school volunteering for an event yesterday so really pooped today! 

Poor Mr Shaz, I really hope the antibiotics kick in soon! Praying you don't get it!

Stay warm Shazy 🥰🫂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance