Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti Thanks so much! The interview is Wednesday, so I have a little bit more time to prepare.

@Oaktree I feel ya. It's tough isn't it when your paid employment history has been broken up by mental illness, etc hey. But I can see that you are going to study peer work when you get into your course. You will be amazing at that! 

This is what completely gives me faith in Sane forums @Ainjoule 

This conversation your having with @Oaktree whilst your own life is going to change. 

Incredible. 

So, iv gotten Mr Rocker to come in with me to see my Psychotherapist whilst I'm spontaneously crying. I got an emergency appointment.  

I got a hysterical phonecall from my ex husband screaming away  - he's uncaring for himself and he's delving into the deep unknown of online dating overseas women demanding money from him. 

I might contact his support coordinator from NDIS and give her a heads up if his state of mind. 

Haha. All in the day hey. 

Hey @PeppyPatti 

Thank you for all your encouragement, I really appreciate it 😊

Sounds like a lot going on. Good on you for getting an emergency appointment with your Psychotherapist. Sounds like a plan about your ex husband, hopefully his NDIS Support Coordinator can get him some help. 

Yeah - I'm so impressed with your past message. 

So iv been checking with a message you sent me to get through. I say down and sent a very thorough message to Mr Buddha, my ex-husband's NDIS coordinator. I listed his concerning behaviour and what's happening for us. 

I did all this after getting a session with counsellor. We discussed my hysteria I said, I'm supposed to be better and look what I'm like. What have you done to me. 

So we discussed what trauma means and what it does. 

It was like doing all this to me for years but I was always busy with something else too like - uni, kids, etc 

I had no no idea how deep I felt. Many years ago, I belonged to a Christian church with my family. It was like a cult. Anyway to make a long story short, I left when about 17. But get this, about three months ago I had lunch with a whiz bang Psychotherapist  who left that church about the same time I did. He learned and became this Psychotherapist who profoundly affected my life when we had lunch. And all those years ago, he was profoundly affected by some bad bad things that happened to him and today, even after learning to be an amazing psychotherapist, charging $250 an hour and fully booked - he STILL can't talk about that time because he becomes undone. 

This dog was in a cafe in Boston where my step mum had a coffee. She asked the owner for a photograph of this dog, she thought she looked gorgeous.    

IMG-20241028-WA0002.jpg