Re: LBGTIQ+ Social Space

hello @Schitzo

hello my @outlander Heart

way to go my @Schitzo xxxx

Hello @outlander  How are you this evening?💚xx

just have lots of things on my mind atm @Schitzo just cooking dinner. late as per usual but am watching a movie and chilling for now

@outlander  watching a movie is a good way to distract your thoughts 🌻❤️ xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Former-Member  @outlander @Schitzo @Shaz51 @eth  @Jynx  & everyone I forgot to tag x

How are you all? I hope you're keeping well & doing some nice things for yourself. Thank you for sitting with me. I'm ok, struggling but have reached out for help, so I'm safe. I painted today, a bit on the tough feeling side, but it helped me settle and get some things out of my system. I'll try to message sometimes. Take care x

hi @Former-Member im glad that your painting has helped you today. im sorry your struggling though but so glad youve reached out for help

@Former-Member  Thank you for the update, I'm glad to know that you are ok and that you are safe. It's good to know you were able to paint, you must be very creative. Try and take it easy.

Sending you love and light 💕

Hi @Former-Member  hope today is a better one for you.  And gidday also to @Schitzo @outlander @Shaz51 @Fluttershy1 @Adge @Rebel @Maggie @NatureLover @TheVorticon @The-red-centaur   I'm around for a bit if anyone wants to chat.  We seem to have lost Delirium1 - I hope things are ok for them.  Tagging @Delirium  in case you're the same person.  

Have a gentle day folk.

Hi @eth, just working heaps, im a busy bee. Thanks for checking in though😊 things are going well. I had a med change which went ok. I did faint at work on Wednesday though. Not sure if it was med withdrawal or new meds. I told work it was a low blood pressure issue because they don't know I have a mental illness.