Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Hehe thanks @ArraDreaming 😊

Yeah exactly, the label serves only as a gateway to understanding and support, in my books. The stigma is definitely improving too, I think it's becoming way more known/understood/accepted. Is good.

@Jynx  I'm sorry but that picture had me laughing 😂     I'm not laughing at you incase you get upset 

As I say  I get the paperwork about the person   read what issues it has  go from there. I don't have to look after the kids but I choose to    I'm asking questions  to understand   I don't understand everything I'm no magic person   be cool if I was  

Hehe all good @Sunnyside226 glad it gave you a chuckle. 

Yeah I'm glad you're asking questions! And I'm sure the person will appreciate the extra effort you're willing to put in, too! 

I hope it goes well. I'm off for tonight so I will say nighty night!! Have a good one, and you too @ArraDreaming 😊

At what point should I call someone after I done something,  after notes,  

I feel mentally drain  don't want to continue    it

@Jynx  thank you for answering the questions     

Are you on today at all? 

@moderator  one question am I allowed to change my name on here  I don't like it anymore  I don't know how to change it.  If that's allowed?   

Hi @Sunnyside226 🙂

Yeah you can definitely change your name if you'd like to. Do you have another name in mind?

If you have one ready to go you can let us know, or email it to us, and we can work on getting it changed for you

@Ru-bee hey ☺️ I do   

Would I email it through sane team 

Or check in one?    Do I have to tell you first?    I know I'm being a pain in the ass I'm sorry  hope you're well today 

Haha you're not being a pain at all @Sunnyside226 

I think either one will come through to us. If you want, you could just reply to the last email you got from us and I'll keep an eye out in the inbox 😊

I was just reading through your messages from last night and you asked some great questions, it was a really interesting read

@Ru-bee you have wizard eyes 😂  

I'll send it in a sec 😃.  

I only know about autism autistic spectrum I have that     don't think I've told you no I haven't your a newbie 

I do go non verbal from Time to time  sometimes I don't talk for months sometimes a week   

I may ask questions about certain things  I feel bad about it   

I don't think I've seen anyone on here that knows cerebral palsy  (think that's wrong spelling sorry)    I'm trying to find people who know about that   it's one of the people I look after who have it 

Don't know why I told you I'm in a chatting mood 😂   how the cats? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance