Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Some animals are smart @outlander - I love how they can always find the warm spot even when you can't. Cats are really good at doing that - I always know where the warmest spot in the house is because I will find Cat there lol

They sure are @Zoe7 lol shes smart!

She is great for cuddles too when I can keep Toby away from being a brat and wanting his own. He is so spoilt that if he isn't receiving the attention he looks for it @outlander lol

...but I wouldn't have them any other way - they both bring me that little bit of joy I need in each day nd that is priceless Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Poppyfriend543 I am currently doing DBT - nearly finished my second module. Our course is run each week for 2 hours - 8 weeks per module. Are you doing a course presently?

@Poppyfriend543 the link to the DBT thread can be found here - have a look through the thread - it contains some links that you can look at for DBT and a lot of discussion around some of the informations found in the manual. Any questions - do not hesitate to ask - welcome to the forum Smiley Very Happy

I'm currently doing a cbt course it's not bad but the other course I'm interested in a DBT....How do I go about acquiring this I wonder? 

I'm currently doing a cbt course it's not bad but the other course I'm interested in DBT....How do I go about acquiring this I wonder? 

I am doing mine through the clinic I attend to see my psychiatrist - she is the one that got me into the course. Are you seeing a psychiatrist and/or psychologist @Poppyfriend543 - they would know more about wehat is offered in your area.

Thanks for linking that thread @Zoe7 still working out how to do that on mobiles!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Peek a boo @Zoe7 and everyone. 

👋💜💖🌸🌷

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance