Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Seriously @Zoe7

We have been doing this forum thing for a while.  You have touched many people and given a lot of understanding.

Heart

Thank you @Appleblossom - we never look for that kind of compliment but it is very nice when it comes - has given me a real lift today and that is something I did really need - tears again but the happy kind Heart

Your lighter touch helped reduce my heavy load.

Heart @Zoe7

I am so pleased if I have helped you in any way @Appleblossom - I think that is what we all here try to do - hep and support each other and we all have different styles and ways of saying things but the basic premise of all our thoughts is care and compassion for our fellow forumites Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7

Finding my stride @Zoe7 .... and agree that you’re gorgeous 🤗💕

There is not much more that can make me smile than knowing you are settling into your life in the east @Faith-and-Hope - it gives me a heartlift everytime I hear you are happy Hon. Smiley Very Happy 

So glad that it is helping you @Zoe7 .... you are doing so much to help me .... 💜

It is very much mutual @Faith-and-Hope - thinking of you always makes me smile Hon.

I jsut tried to give Toby a haricut but he definitely was not going to let that happen - little bugger just wanted to play - so will try again after his dinner - I'll give him his special bone and he should sit chewing on that while I clip him. Sometimes he just sits there and lets me but today he is playing games with me lol

Thank you hi for the welcome and should be grateful at least that I have a bit more ceritificates and I got out today whoo whoo go me all the things I have done this week paid off x So grateful. Now to catch up with old friends.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance