Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

My only real plan atm is to get started on the housework. There is no point doing the vacuuming before I cut Toby's hair though otherwise I would have to vacuum twice and that is silly lol

I haven't looked up what footy matches are on tomorrow but I am sure there will be at least one game that I am interested in watching - sport is the one thing that I can watch that I know won't be triggering and when I am feeling a bit vulnerable like I am now that is what I need @outlander

Do you have the horses tomorrow?

lol perhaps do his trim then clean the house? @Zoe7
hopefully one of your teams are playing tomorrow, its good to have things to watch without the risk of triggers.
hmm yes i do, but only 2 to do, other than that nothing planned.

If I am feeling ok in the morning then I might have an early shower and head out to Bunnings with Toby - I still haven't done that and I really want to get this potted garden going for both myself and F&H @outlander

I can get Toby a sausage and maybe he will be tired enough when we get home to have his haircut.

Good that you only have 2 horses to do - should make it quicker for you. Do you do that in the morning or afternoon on a Sunday?

that sounds great @Zoe7 its not raining and dreadful weather there is it? makes it hard to get out of the house sometimes!
lol yes tired out enough would be good. im sure with his fluffy coat he looks a little like a teddy bear or a rug sprawled out on the floor.

hmm im planning on doing it in the morning so i have the rest of the day to do what i need and it also gets things out of the way as well.

Sounds like we both have the same plans - get things done early and then deal with the rest of the day as it comes @outlander

Toby does look like a cross between a fluffy teddy bear and a rug atm - poor little fella can barely see I'm sure -the fur around his eyes is so long lol - if I can at least get that done tomorrow I will call that a win Smiley Surprised

It isn't raining here but it is cold - think it was about 2 or 3 degrees overnight and supposed to be the same tonight - it is cold - brrrr!!

lol @Zoe7 well at least he is warm! even if it trips over his own fur or cant see lol. im sure he loves going out too so a trip to bunnings sounds like itll be exciting for him. is he well behaved or does he get overly excited?
it was -2 here the other night, so bloody cold! but has been reaching about 18 of a daytime.

He sits in the trolley, sometimes lays down @outlander He is a very well behaved dog (unless he is at the beach then he runs around like an energizer bunny lol)

I am going to go and watch the footy now but I know @BlueBay and @Former-Member are around - maybe you could check in with them for me while I am logged off - be back later... higs Heart

that is good to hear @Zoe7
enjoy the footy, hugs for you too Heart

That's nice @Zoe and I shall respond in a second love x

hi @Poppyfriend543 if you put an @ symbol at the front you can tag members
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance