Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

It was very annoying @Eve7 They are nearly $100 a bottle and I just got a new bottle last week. I had to ask my sister for a loan as I am broke until next week. Had stocked up on everything I needed - used all my vouchers and last of my funds at the supermarket yesterday so knew I had everything sorted until next week ...then that happened last night Smiley Sad Cat doesn't need that meds for a couple of days though so can pick them up tomorrow after my sister calls in. Thank goodness for my family at present - keeping me going - especially helping out with Cat 😺💖

Good that you had the maintenance ECT - you have been through so much so if that helps keep you on track then it is a good thing 👍

How much longer do you have the cast on Hon?

Sisters are good for loans @Zoe7 poor cat needing those expensive meds.

I see the surgeon next Tuesday so hopefully cast will be off then and I can drive again.

ECT feels like a step backwards but will be good if it helps with my equilibrium. It’s only once a week so hoping if I return to work soon I can manage the ECT and it doesn’t knock me about too much each time.

Plenty of housework for me to do today so better get moving.

ECT might feel like a step backwards but it is maintaining all the progress you have made and that is a really good thing @Eve7 It might be a bit of a juggle when you do go back to work but your employer has been reaslly supportive so I am sure you will find a way around it if you are knocked around a bit.

Getting your cast off and being able to drive again will be a good day - having that independence back will no doubt help lift your mood as well - it is annoying having to rely on others to help get us around Smiley Sad

Take it easy with the housework Hon - make sure you look after your arm as well. I am going to try to eat something then have a lay down so will catch you later Heart

Hello dear @Zoe7 

Just wanted to send you lots and lots of 💞❤️💖💞

I think you are truly a blessing 😘

Oh @Anastasia What a beautiful message to come onto tonight ...thank you so much Hon 💖

Just for the record - I think each and everyone of us here are a blessing - together we support each other and find our own paths knowing we have amazing people behind us ...and that can only be a blessing 🙏

Yes you are right so many very special people, we are lucky 💗

I just felt compelled to message you as it's been ages. 😘🤗💞

@Zoe7 

I have neglected you a bit lately @Anastasia - but you have been getting wonderful support from others and have been involved in some beautiful conversations so I have left you be ...sometimes stepping back is actually giving support (if that makes sense - did in my head lol) Doesn't change my feelings for you or how much I value you Heart How are you feeling now? Have you made an appointment with you GP?

I feel as though I've neglected you!!

Haha. Not at all hun. I know you're here. We all do what we can when we can and you are just perfect with all that you do. I appreciate you so much @Zoe7 

💞🤗🌷

awww @Anastasia Giving me a big head lol 😁 I have actually missed our chats lately Hon but like I said you have had wonderful support from others and it has been lovely to see those exchanges and how much you have supported each other. I too have been preoccupied with getting things done and taking care of myself also - failing at that last one the last couple of days Smiley Sad but hoping tonight is better and I have more energy tomorrow to finish some things.

Now back to that question - how are you?

Hi @Sans911 How are you Hon?