Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Sounds like you will be able to get some time to yourself @Zoe7 over the weekend.

Better go and cook dinner, the kids are hungry!!

Be back soon hon.

I am going to have some snuggle time with Tobes but will check back in later with you @Snowie Heart

@Maggie I am not sure where to put this so doing here - here for you if you need and sending you so much love and massive hugs Heart

Have had dinner @Snowie and settled in with the cricket on now. Will clean up the kitchen in the break, have my meds at the same time and then head to bed as soon as I start getting sleepy. Hoping for an earlier night than I have been having. Last night was earlyish for how late I have been up recently but need to start getting a more positive sleep routine happening for work. I am not confident it is going to be okay just yet but I need to try. At least Tobes will love the extra snuggle time Smiley Tongue

@Zoe7 I hope you are able to get to sleep earlier hon. It is hard to sometimes get into a routine with sleep. But you are right, Tobes will love the extra snuggle time.

Will say goodnight hun, am going to try myself for an early night as I know tomorrow won't be.

Has been so lovely catching up with you tonight, have gotten my Zoe fix for now!!

Always lovely catching up with you sweetheart Heart Hope you sleep well and are rested enough to get through tomorrow @Snowie Goodnight Hon Heart

Good morning hon @Zoe7 

Hoping you got some more sleep last night and today goes well for you.

Lots of love and hugs 💜💜

I slept for quite a while then back to sleep this morning after feeding the fur babies @Snowie Still not well and feeling so tired so am taking today as it comes. Have my GP appointment Wed so hopefully we can work out what s going on.

Will very much be thinking of you this evening - hope your preparations are not too taxing and you can enjoy some of the night Heart

Just take it easy hun. Do what you can but look after you first @Zoe7 

Cleaned the house inside and out and done some food shopping. Just sitting down with a cuppa to have a rest before tonight.

Lots of love and hugs hon 💜💜

Enjoy the peace and quiet whilst you can @Snowie - going to be a long night for you Smiley Sad Cleaning the house alone (inside and out) would be taking it out of you so hope you have a little more time before everyone turns up Heart

I am getting through all my sorting, having regular breaks and then doing some more. I can actually see my bedroom and hallway wall again 👍 It is the cleaning along the way that is taking the most time - so much dust and dirt ...and those pesky spider webs ...but I am getting there.

I don't expect you will be around much tonight but check in if you need to Hon - it is a massive task for you to have to deal with, prn on board or not - will definitely be looking out for you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance