Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Glad you are having regular breaks @Zoe7 Hopefully you can get what you need to get done today. Cleaning is exhausting but I like the satisfaction when it's done!!

I am hoping they don't stay too late tonight but think it will be a late night. Will just have to see how it goes. 

Same here @Snowie Nothing better than a clean house to just relax in. I am going to so happy to have my bedroom and hallway done but that will be a day or two away - not pushing it. The dust is getting to me so have to have longer breaks at the moment - will definitely need a shower afterwards.

I love a clean house too @Zoe7 Just would rather not have to clean it 🤔🤔

A shower seems like a good idea especially if there is lots of dust. Still have to clean my room and bathroom but got the rest of the house cleaned. Least I can just shut my door and worry about that tomorrow!!

I will do some more before I have a shower but have had a good wash already to clear some of the dust from my face and arms @Snowie Fed the fur babies also so relaxing for a while again.

I don't like the dusting (for the sneeze factor alone) or cleaning thee bathroom but always feel much better when the vacuuming is done. My precious little Tobes does bring a lot of grass in when he goes exploring outside - can't fault him for that though - it gets stuck in his hair 'cos he is soooo fluffy lol He really needs a haircut Smiley Tongue

I can't believe how much school stuff I have - going through some of it I am finding things I even forgot I had - also throwing things out as I go so the bin will likely be full by the time I finish Smiley Surprised Also putting aside some things I can take into work when I go back so it has been a worthwhile exercise so far.

Morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope and anyone else around.

Hoping your day goes well

💜💜💜

Been to the supermarket and taken some things out to the trailer and bin already @Snowie Going to plug away at the sorting and cleaning in between watching some of the cricket. Also need to do a couple of things in the garage so going to be a busy but hopefully really productive day.

How are you feeling today after your big night last night?

Sounds like it already has been a busy day @Zoe7 I hope you get eveything you want to hon.

I am ok today, just tired. Was able to get some time out when needed. Trying to get some motivation to do some things. First step is getting out of my pj's and put a load of washing on!

So glad you had some time when needed last night Hon. That is super hard to ddo with a house full of people so you did really well looking after yourself in between all that 👍 I suspect there is still a bit of cleaning up to do so take it as slowly as you need Smiley Very Happy

I need to do some washing as well but going to wait until more of the cleaning is done as it will need to be put on the clotheshorse inside - the weather is pretty awful today ...rain, wind and cold.

Thank you dear @Zoe7 for being you 🙏🤗💞Screenshot_2021-01-17-12-31-45-22.jpg

Oh @Anastasia That is simply beautiful Hon Heart

How are you - have been very concerned for you but did not want you to feel obliged to reply.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance