Skip to main content

Re: Am Not Coping

Glad you are having regular breaks @Zoe7 Hopefully you can get what you need to get done today. Cleaning is exhausting but I like the satisfaction when it's done!!

I am hoping they don't stay too late tonight but think it will be a late night. Will just have to see how it goes. 

Same here @Snowie Nothing better than a clean house to just relax in. I am going to so happy to have my bedroom and hallway done but that will be a day or two away - not pushing it. The dust is getting to me so have to have longer breaks at the moment - will definitely need a shower afterwards.

I love a clean house too @Zoe7 Just would rather not have to clean it πŸ€”πŸ€”

A shower seems like a good idea especially if there is lots of dust. Still have to clean my room and bathroom but got the rest of the house cleaned. Least I can just shut my door and worry about that tomorrow!!

I will do some more before I have a shower but have had a good wash already to clear some of the dust from my face and arms @Snowie Fed the fur babies also so relaxing for a while again.

I don't like the dusting (for the sneeze factor alone) or cleaning thee bathroom but always feel much better when the vacuuming is done. My precious little Tobes does bring a lot of grass in when he goes exploring outside - can't fault him for that though - it gets stuck in his hair 'cos he is soooo fluffy lol He really needs a haircut Smiley Tongue

I can't believe how much school stuff I have - going through some of it I am finding things I even forgot I had - also throwing things out as I go so the bin will likely be full by the time I finish Smiley Surprised Also putting aside some things I can take into work when I go back so it has been a worthwhile exercise so far.

Morning @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope and anyone else around.

Hoping your day goes well

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Been to the supermarket and taken some things out to the trailer and bin already @Snowie Going to plug away at the sorting and cleaning in between watching some of the cricket. Also need to do a couple of things in the garage so going to be a busy but hopefully really productive day.

How are you feeling today after your big night last night?

Sounds like it already has been a busy day @Zoe7 I hope you get eveything you want to hon.

I am ok today, just tired. Was able to get some time out when needed. Trying to get some motivation to do some things. First step is getting out of my pj's and put a load of washing on!

So glad you had some time when needed last night Hon. That is super hard to ddo with a house full of people so you did really well looking after yourself in between all that πŸ‘ I suspect there is still a bit of cleaning up to do so take it as slowly as you need Smiley Very Happy

I need to do some washing as well but going to wait until more of the cleaning is done as it will need to be put on the clotheshorse inside - the weather is pretty awful today ...rain, wind and cold.

Thank you dear @Zoe7 for being you πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’žScreenshot_2021-01-17-12-31-45-22.jpg

Oh @Anastasia That is simply beautiful Hon Heart

How are you - have been very concerned for you but did not want you to feel obliged to reply.