Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi hun @Zoe7 - I'm really tired. Been sitting outside with Mr A who's sound asleep under the table. I don't want to get up but I need to go to bed. Although it's too early to sleep, I want to lie down.

I've had a busy day. Got quite a bit done though. Had bloods this morning. Then the plastics clinic to look at my wounds. I did my best to hold it together but the dam burst. Wounds have been dressed, and back next week to see the nurses. Feels like deja vu.

After I went to Bunnings with my support worker. I got 2 x pieces strong pre-cut wood for my jigsaw puzzle to stop Mr A from his destructive tendencies of jumping all over it.

Then I had a employment support provider appointment. Finally went to the supermarket and home.

I did also stop at the car yard where I've bought two cars from them previously. I saw a car when driving past a few days ago, so I took a closer look. I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy it as soon as I sell my car. The dealer has to get some checks and things done so I have a few weeks. It's the same two tone colour as mine, but an SUV instead of a wagon, & different make & model.

Wow what a day @Sans911 No wonder you are tired Hon Smiley Surprised

Great news about the new car - hope you sell yours quickly and you can get the one you want. I washed my car today - took ages because I had to avoid all the cars coming past - did not pick the right time to do it lol I sprayed insect spray in all the holes I could find first to get rid of the spiders - little buggers have been having a great time spinning their webs everywhere ...I call them Freddy but hoping Freddy has now gone.

That damn wound of yours is not good at all - it certainly does feel like deja vu for you - I am so sorry this is still an issue Hon - makes life just that little bit harder still dealing with it Smiley Sad

Hope the pieces of wood stop Mr A jumping all over your jigsaw. I have a Cat that likes to play with things on my table too so have to put pencils and smaller things away otherwise they end up on the ground and under things. ...but we love our fur babies so forgive them everything Heart

I have to have my routine blood tests tomorrow too - then GP next week. I have been getting a rash on my face (mostly one side) and I have no idea what from. It is not itchy but annoying knowing it is there and my face is slightly swollen. It usually goes away in a couple of days but this is the third time it has happened in the last coule of months. We had chicken pox go through our school a while back and for a while I thought it could be that - never had chicken pox - but it went away in a couple of days. N doubt it will have gone away by my appointment and I will be none the wiser as to what is causing it.

I hope you wake with lots of energy @Zoe7 🤞

I'm still not great. Pain overcomes me each night. Praying for a miracle and I'll wake and poof be right again 🤞

Seeing as you seem to be avoiding the GP @Anastasia I hope you feel better overnight too. I will be keeping you in my thoughts for a positive improvement ...maybe the 'fixing' fairies will come overnight and you will wake up feeling much better 😁

I've succumbed @Zoe7 

I've made an appointment. Thank you for making me see sense x

Good job Hon - hopefully they can find some answers for you and you can be on the mend quickly @Anastasia I am off to bed so catch you tomorrow Heart

Oh I So so do need those "fixing fairies" too @Zoe7 @Anastasia Where are they hiding....

Glad you are going to GP Myboy.

Adge

Morning @Zoe7 

Hoping today goes well for you hun and you get done what you needed too.

@Adge @Anastasia @Eve7 hoping your day goes well too.

Lots of love and hugs

💜💜

@Snowie 💞🤗

@Zoe7 @Adge @Sans911 @Eve7 and all 🤗☀️🌷🐕

@Faith-and-Hope  @Anastasia @Snowie @Adge @Sans911 @Eve7 and everyone else around...

Feeling much beter today - still tired but nausea, stomach pain and headache gone - yea!!!

Have had routine blood tests so another thing ticked off the list. It is raining today so an inside day apart from a little more work on my wagon wheel later today. Will go to the vet first, after my sister comes, to pay for Cat's meds then work in the garage for a while. Then I am going to begin sorting out more of my school stuff and begin getting ready for this year.

Have my diffuser on @Adge with all my favourite smells filling the house - very calming 😁 Hope yours is okay still.

@Anastasia Waiting to hear how you appointment goes and if you have any answers Hon Heart

Sending love and hugs to you all Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance